The Go Group is designed for people who want to be on the go! Participants are encouraged to help plan the month's activities which vary from things like advocacy training and cooking club to trips to San Francisco and Monterey. Go Group offers weekend and overnight trips as well.
What Does Go Group Provide the Participants?
Go Group provides support and encouragement for individuals to participate in the following activities:
- Employment and Volunteerism
- Education on College Campuses
- Travel Training to Independently Access Their Communities
- Exercise and Health
- Skills for Independence, Including Money Management, Cooking etc.
- Health and Safety Preparation
Who Does Go Group Serve?
Go Group serves adults, typically 22 and older, who have a developmental disability and who are interested in participating in a wide range of activities. We support individuals with personal care and eating, as needed. Participants should have socially acceptable behaviors and be able to follow directions due to our regular involvement in community activities.
To Contact Go Group: